County Rd 15, Warsaw, ND 58261
N48° 17.720′ W97° 15.212′
The Designed by the famed regional architect John W. Ross of Grand Forks, ND, the St. Stanislaus Church, with attendant rectory and cemetery, and the St. Anthony Academy constructed in 1920 (now known as St. Gianna’s Maternity Home), are integral parts of a district of historical importance to the local community mostly of Polish decent. St. Stanislaus Church, built in 1901, is a splendid example of the Gothic Revival design. The church’s 19 stained glass windows allow diffused light to heighten the appreciation of the profuse statuary, canopied pulpit, and twin carved confessionals.