7265 143rd Ave. NE, Grafton, ND 58237
N48° 27.941′ W97° 33.450′
Nordre Trefoldegheds Menigheds, or The Swede Church, built in 1893 near Nash, North Dakota, is more commonly referred to locally as North Trinity Church. It represents the Gothic Revival style of architecture, with a front-gable and a steeple and was built by carpenter Knut Staven. Since the congregation disbanded in 1950, an annual service has been held at the site.