67 Main, Edinburg, ND 58227
N48° 29.744′ W97° 51.834′
This Art Deco structure was built in 1938 as part of the Works Progress Administration (PWA) jobs program. It is a wood frame building two stories high, sheathed in boards to which a stucco finish has been applied. There is a central projecting section on the front facade. The building was used as a local social center through the middle decades of the 20th century, with roller skating being a popular pastime.